Registration form for university employees
Registration form for students
Registration form for
Registration form for POSTDOC
Students from other university must complete the guest form.
Digital Communications Department provides teachers, others employes, students, guests and POSTDOC students of the University "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" the opportunity to register its LDAP directory. The account can be used for:
- Access to the wireless network of the University "Alexandru Ioan Cuza"
- Access to an email address on the email server of University "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" (only for the university's employes) University
- Access to the communications network from campus
- Access to the mail service through Office 365 platform (only for the university's students)
- Automatic authentication (enrollment) into Eduroam network
In order to apply for an account, you must register using one of the following forms:
- Registration form for university employees (teachers and auxiliary personel included)
- Registration form for students
- Registration form for guests
- Registration form for POSTDOC researchers (POSDRU)
The username (on the form firstname.lastname) will be created within 3 working days. If you have any questions related to the registration process please contact us at +40 232 201002..
For maintenance operations on your account you can use:
- Checking account (check that your account was created or not)
- Request rejected (the list that contains the names of persons whose accounts have been deleted from the LDAP directory)
If you forget your password or if someone steals it, the password can be changed only in person, in our department, Building B, Room 333, between 10.30 - 12.30, with the identity document (BI, CI, Passport).
If you want to connect to the wireless network (if the area in which your office is located there is wireless available) , please follow the instructions available for:
If you want to connect to the PPPoE network, please follow the instructions available for: